2022 – Vancouver Island Sailing Circumnavigation Entire Trip (May 31 – June 23, 2022)
Are you a wild woman yearning for adventure? Is this on your bucket list? Just say YES and find out!
- Self Investment: $4995 CDN
- Date: May 31 to June 23, 2022
- Entire Trip 23 days / 23 nights
- Depart / return from Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Maximum enrolment: 6 women
- 40 foot sailing sloop – 3 cabins, 2 heads
- Balance due: March 3, 2022
- All payments are non refundable
- GST 5% applicable
- Leg 1: Nanaimo to Port McNeil, May 31 – June 7, 2022
- Leg 2: Port McNeil to Tofino, June 7 – June 17, 2022
- Leg 3: Tofino to Nanaimo, June 17 – June 23, 2022
To book, choose your currency with the dropdown below. In Canada? Choose Canadian $. In the United States or international? Choose US $.
Are you a wild woman yearning for adventure? Is this on your bucket list? Just say YES and Join our epic HERIZEN™ Vancouver Island Sailing Circumnavigation training / adventure for women on the West Coast of Canada. For the summer of 2022 and 2023 our Women Sailing and Self-Awareness in BC will discover the beauty of the Salish Sea, Sunshine Coast, Desolation Sound, Discovery Islands, Johnstone Strait, the Broughton Islands, Cape Scott, the Wild West Coast, up through Jan de Fuca Strait and into the Gulf Islands. 750 nautical miles of wild adventure sailing that only a few adventure sailors get to experience. These coastal waters offer some of the best sailing for women in the world and are ideal for both beginners and experts alike. Add on a Sail Canada Certification Basic, Intermediate or Advanced.
Departing / returning from Nanaimo you will live and sail with women safely aboard a 40 foot sloop while enjoying shared accommodation and cruising comfort. Laugh and have fun while sharing responsibility as a member of the crew. Let British Columbia be the backdrop as you challenge yourself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.