In Person – Van Isle 200 Hr YTT, BC, Canada
July 4- July 16 | Yoga | Vancouver Island, B.C.
For you who wants Self Mastery
Join our HERIZEN™ Yoga for Women Van Isle 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training
Realize your Dream of becoming a Heart Centered Yoga Teacher Now!
Have you always wanted to take a 200 Hour YYT and have not had the time or ability to be away from home for any length of time? Or… are you searching for a new path? Has Yoga helped you through big life challenges and now you want to pay it forward and share what you have learned through your experience and help others too?
The HERIZEN™ Yoga for Women Vancouver Island Intensive Yoga Teacher Training is limited to 6 to 8 women and will be held at Blue Heron Yoga & Ayurveda a private waterfront property on Mudge Island, near Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Enjoy learning to take your Yoga practice to another level of Self Mastery all while living on the edge of the Salish Sea, swimming, watching whales, sea lions, marine birds and taking in plenty of fresh clean air. You will have shared accommodation (2 women per room with single beds unless you want to pay additional fee for single room supplement). Held on a beautiful retreat at the edge of the sea on Mudge Island near Vancouver Island, this 14 day Intensive 200 Hour YTT is unique just for you who wants Self Mastery.
HERIZEN™ Yoga for Women is recognized Yoga School by Yoga Alliance 200 & 300/500 Hr Levels.
To enhance your experience we will also have Ayurvedic therapies available for an additional fee.
All of our Women Yoga Teacher Trainings are personalized, small groups, affordable, empowering and transformational.
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Level 1: 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training / Certification
& Self Mastery for Women. Recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Affordable * Unique * Transformational
Yoga Alliance 200 Hour ~ This in person Van Isle Yoga Teacher Training Intensive All Inclusive YTT Self Investment:
- Learn to teach Yoga Asana confidently, gain flexability & strength with our unique Hatha Flow (Ashanga / Iyengar Influenced) series. Use this as a strong base for any style.
- Learn to apply Anatomy & Physiology, Pranayama, Subtle body - Chakra activation and Philosophy of Yoga to your Yoga Asana series confidently and professionally.
- Discover inner peace through our transformative Natural Meditation Technique and learn to offer this gift to others.
- Experience Ayurveda 101 with an emphasis on nutrition (focusing on prana-rich foods) and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Learn authentic Yogic practices and confidently include these into your Yoga wisdom teachings. Kirtan, Puja, Sanskrti & more.
This Level 1: 200-Hr YTT consists of 20-Hours of Pre-study Assignments and 180-Hours of all inclusive on site Immersion classes. The Pre-study assignments are sent as soon as you complete the registration process and are handed in during orientation on the first day.
You actually begin the training when you say Yes!
The 180 Hour on site YTT Intensive Schedule
5:30 AM to 7:00 AM: Morning Aarti, Meditation, Mantra, warm ups, morning practice
7:00 AM to 7:30 AM: Break
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM: Morning Ojas drink, nourishment, journal & confidence through Tarot
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM: Break
9:00 AM to 11:30 AM: Teacher Train Practice & Instruction
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Prana Ayurvedic Nourishment/ class
12:30 PM to 1:00 PM: Break
1:00 PM to 4:30 PM: Student practice, teaching, communication, presenting skills - short breaks and snacks
4:30 PM to 5:30 PM: Prana Rich Ayurvedic Nourishment & Class
5:30 PM to 6:30 PM: Break and Karma Yoga
6:30 PM to 7:00 PM: Evening Aarti and prasad - special desert
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang, Meditation, Music, Kirtan, Yoga Philosophy and Discussion
The Daily Schedule
What is Included in Your Van Isle 200 Hour YTT?
Our personalized women only Vancouver Island Yoga Teacher Training / Certification & Self Mastery Intensive trainings are designed by women for women and those that wish to take the next step in Self Mastery. Our 14 day YTT in person Intensive program is personalized and made up of small, intimate groups.
Here is what is included In your Level 1: 200-Hour YTT Yoga Teacher Training
Completely individualized in person Immersion Yoga Instruction, Practice of Asana, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Ethics, Philosophy of Yoga - Patanjali Eight Fold Path, Subtle Body - Chaktra Activation, Meditation - you will be teaching Yoga from day one.
“Live From the Heart” - HERIZEN™ Yoga 200-Hour YTT Manual
Pre-study 20-Hr Assignments - you begin your new life journey when you enroll.
A copy of the “Eating for Life™ ” Cookbook - we prepare our delicious organic meals from the recipes from this book during the training…everyone always asks “is this recipe in the book?”
Kirtan, Puja, Ayurveda 101, Mantras and Deep Listening Skills
The Business of Yoga - The Om of Marketing Workbook and Teaching Online
2022 Numerology Prediction and a 15 minute Astro Palmistry Session
Full Moon Puja, Graduation Puja & Ceremony - morning Aarti
Certificate upon successful completion and recommendation to Yoga Alliance
Shared sleeping accommodation, beds, bedding. 2 person per room (you can upgrade to single room).
Organic Prana rich meals upon arrival, during program and departure day.
Special Welcome Gift Bag with a personalized Mala, Organic Valma Chocolates, incense from India and a compact writing journal.
Transport from the Gabriola ferry terminal on Gabriola (7 minute drive) to the boat transport to Mudge Island (5 minute boat ride) and return back to the Gabriola Ferry on the last day.
- Airfare to/ from the Training location - fly to Nanaimo Airport YCD or take the BC Ferry from either Horseshoe Bay or Tsawwassen Terminal to Departure Bay in Nanaimo.
- Transport to / from the Training location. Your transport to Gabriola and return back to Nanaimo. Take transport to Gabriola ferry terminal down town Nanaimo. Catch the 1:20 ferry to Gabriola on July 4th. We pick you up and transport 7 minute drive to the boat launch and then it is a 5 minute boat ride to arrival at Blue Heron Yoga & Ayurveda on Mudge Island. We will transport you back to the Gabriola Ferry on the last day and then you are on your own to get back to wherever you are going next. A unique summer Adventure! If you are driving over to Gabriola there is ample parking at the little Mudge Island boat ramp
- Personal items such as clothing, yoga materials, mats other than above
- Printing of the training materials/ manual and any equipment to access pre study online videos and materials.
- Additional training items like magazines, markers, pens a few study books
- Visa, passport fees if required for travel
- Travel / medical insurance - we always recommend TCI / medical coverage
- Any banking, credit card, wire transfer, paypal and or exchange currency fees
- Any medical evacuations transport fees if required
- 2 to 4 Covid-19 masks & personal sanitizer
- Covid-19 country Quarantine or travel entry requirements.
- Covid-19 full vaccination is required.
Believe and Anything is Possible - Have faith in the Process!
Valma Shakti (Brenton)
"The HERIZEN™ Level 1 200 YTT was an amazing experience and far exceeded my expectations! It was a journey involving physical, mental, spiritual and emotional growth. Not only did i develop my yoga asana practice and grow the confidence in myself to be a safe and knowledgeable yoga teacher, but I also had a chance to grow my meditation practice, puja or daily practice of devotion, come to know a greater understanding of the Yogini way of life and philosophy alongside amazing women. The bond and connection with these amazing women grew as we learned, practiced and supported and nurturing one another as we developed our own style and understanding of Yoga path. Valma's thorough and well thought-out program was delivered with love and compassion. Wonderful meals prepared with love and nutritional excellence to meet the needs of every individual and hours of asana, pranayama, mediation, devotion and evening discussions filled our time together. I am so grateful for this wonderful experience and recommend it to anyone serious about developing their understanding of the Yoga Path and becoming an excellent teacher. Blessings to you Valma. Namaste."
— Wendee Byrne