WELCOME TO HERIZEN YOGA FOR WOMEN
SPIRITUAL YOGA VACATION FOR WOMEN IN INDIA
A PERSONALIZED UNIQUE YOGA FOR WOMEN ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE!
Experience India – the land of mystics, seers, Rishis, Swamis, Gypsys and Camels
Join HERIZEN™ Yoga for Women on a personalized Spiritual Yoga Vacation for Women in India. This is a Spiritually based journey. If you are interested in deepening your Shakti Yoga Sahdana practice, expanding your comfort zone, discovering more of who you really are, and enjoy adventure, then come and explore a unique blend of Indian culture, heritage, Yoga wisdom teachings, nature, Ashram living, Himalayan morning sunrise and valley hikes, Kirtan, historic markets, Ayurvedic cooking, mystical temples, adventure and a Spritual Connection with the land of the Divine and other like minded women.
On this journey we will attract women from around the world, that are gentle, heart centered and self responsible adults who are interested to enrich and advance their consciounsess in the Motherland of Yoga. Welcome to India!
This is an invitation to discover Shakti, the Mother Goddess in the foothills of the Himilayan mountains, rivers and mystical lands of Rishis and Yogis
BE still with nature in a lovely quiet ashram in Haridwar on the banks of the Holy Ganges River. Experience authentic ashram living and wisdom Yoga teachers at the Santosh Puri Ashram.
Enjoy the divine spirit of love, light, music and devotion in Vrindavan, the birth place of Krishna.
Awaken your spirit, experience rejuvenation, liberation, culture and ultimate freedom.
Experience the bliss of effortless Heart Based Meditation and Yoga asana on the banks of the Ganges River the contrasting thrill of hiking in the Himalayas foothills, rickshaw cycle tour in Delhi, Shatabhi Train Express from Haridwar, Puja and evening fire Ganga aartis, historical temples, mystical places, fabrics, markets, kirtan, Ayurvedic vegetarian meals, cooking and further opportunities to enhance your natural Well-Being with the flow and abundance of the divine grace.
Delhi, Phuskar, Jaipur, Agra, Vrindavan, Haridwar, Rishikish and visit the Santosh Puri Ashram in Haridwar. Camel ride and desert camp overnight stay in Pushkar.
OUR SPIRITUAL YOGA VACATION FOR WOMEN IN INDIA VALUE INCLUDES
- 15 nights / 15 days of North Spiritual India – Shakti Yoga Fusion Adventure for Women
- Airport Arrival / departure transfers Oct 13, 2022 and Oct 28, 2022 (please note: if you arrive before, after these dates or wee hours of the morning there will be an additional charge for the transfer)
- 15 nights shared accommodation in hotels/homestay in Delhi, Phuskar, Jaipur, Agra and Vrindavan. Ashram Living in Haridwar and desert camp in Phuskar.
- Includes delicious vegetarian meals: 15 breakfast, 10 lunch and 13 dinners.
- Drinking water every day. Drinks during meals includes teas, coffee, water and in some locations Chai.
- Camel ride and overnight desert camp near Phuskar
- Daily Meditation (learn a Natural Meditation Technique – an effortless way to clear impressions no longer serving and bringing more of the bliss value into your daily life ) Yoga classes and spiritual teachings.
- Train tickets from Delhi to Haridwar – AC Chair Car.
- Train tickets from Haridwwar to Delhi – AC Chair Car.
- Temp Van transport / or car with private driver Oct 13 to Oct 20 and again Oct 26 / 27, 2022.
- Entrance fees for Taj Mahal and the Red Fort with a local guide included.
- Camel Ride and Desert Camp overnight stay
- Guided Spiritual Walking Tour in Pushkar – markets, temples
- Entrance to Dilhi Haat market in Delhi.
- Entrance to White Lotus Temple
- YACEP – 100 Hour Yoga Alliance Continued Educational Credit Certificate
ADDED FEATURES TO ENHANCE YOUR WOMEN YOGA PILGRIMAGE IN INDIA EXPERIENCE
- Travel with an experienced Yoga Acharya & Registered Ayurvedic Health Practitioner Valma Shakti (Brenton) E-RYT 500 Advanced Yoga & Ayurveda Educator. Certified/ Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner R.A.P/ Ayurvedic Spiritual Councelor, Astro Palmistry and Prashna Astrology.
- Daily Yoga / Meditation classes with Valma Shakti (Brenton) – Certified Heart Based Meditation Teacher and Intuitive Guide as well as other gifted teachers. Starts the Oct 13 2022 and last day Nov 27, 2022.
- Market and fabrics – Indian clothes made to fit.
- Hiking the Himalayan foothills or river rafting
- Stay as family at the Santosh Puri Ashram – discover wisdom teachings from a special lineage of Gurus.
- Johari House – Home Stay enjoy Lakshmi Diwali Puja a highlight.
- Ganga Arati in Haridwar / Rishikesh.
- Rickshaw cycle trip in Old Delhi and Chandni Chowk Market.
- Bhakti Temples and Kirtan in Vrindavan.
- Tonga Horse ride from the Taj Mahal to main gate. Personal Guide.
- Entrance fees to temples as per adventure plan.
- 15 minute Ayurveda consultation / palmistry reading with Valma Shakti (Brenton) – Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- Sacred Shakti Circles.
- Sacred Temples.
- Indian Cooking class with Ayurvedic influence.
- Visit Dilihat – a wonderful craft market with products from around India.
- Numerology Prediction for 2022.
- International / local Airfare to and from India – Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
- Any domestic travel fares. If travelling in India before trip start or finish – any travel related to reach/depart from Delhi outside the above dates.
- Accommodation when in India outside the dates we describe above.
- Airport transfer if outside Oct 13, 2022 / Oct 28, 2022 and if arrival is in the wee hours of the morning.
- Any meals / snacks or specialty foods outside what we describe above.
- Any special drinks outside what we describe above and served at meals.
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, internet and credit card fees. Any item not specifically mentioned on our website or in the final trip adventure plan itinerary.
- Alcoholic beverages – outside the trip (this is an alchoholic /drug free Yoga and Spiritual Fusion Adventure experience).
- Excursions outside what we describe above.
- Insurance of any kind – we recommend Personal, Trip Cancellation and Medical insurance.
- All gratuities at hotels, guides, taxis, trains, temples, donations, hikes and other excursions – be sure to have lots of small bills on hand.
- Cost for passport and VISA (required). You are required to have at least 6 months remaining on your passport. Please check Indian Visa & passport requirement for your country as it may be different than noted above.
- Ayurvedic massage, palm readings, ayurvedic treatments outside what is included complimentary.
- Airport departure fees.
- Baggage handling fees.
- Day rooms in Delhi on last evening if required.
- Any travel health requirements – vaccines etc…
Additional Trip Information
- Currency in India is the Indian Rupee (INR). There is aprox 57 to 73 Rupees to to 1 CDN / USD. Please check before you arrive as this rate may fluctuate.
- ATM bank machines are available in Delhi, Phuskar, Jaipur, Haridwar, Agra and Ram Jhula – near Laxman Jhula.
- Credit card in Delhi Hotels – suggest cash rather than credit cards
DATES AND SELF INVESTMENT VALUES
*Oct 13 to Oct 28, 2022
Early Bird $3495 USD until March 1, 2022
Regular Self Investment – $3795 USD PP contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A personalized North India Spiritual Vacation – Shakti Yoga Fusion Adventure for Women Space
Arrive to Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport Oct 13, 2022 and depart Oct 28, 2022
OR ADD ON The Way of Ayurveda – South India Oct 28 to Nov 5, 2022.
Go Here for payment details GO HERE
Email us: email@example.com
With radiating inner light and joy
Jai Ma Guru!
Valma Shakti (Brenton) – Yoga Acharya, E-RYT 500, YACEP, R.A.L.C, R.A.P
Certified / Registered Yoga & Ayurvedic Educator
Certified / Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner
“India = Every moment is breathtaking!”