WOMEN SAILING GREECE
GREEK ISLES SAILING ADVENTURES FOR WOMEN
PERSONALIZED SAILING & YOGA FOR WOMEN – 14 DAYS
SEPT 10 to SEPT 24, 2022
Come and fly like a bird and enjoy a Greek Goddess Sailing Adventure
Are you a woman of worth, seeking freedom, adventure, connection and a new found purpose and passion for life?
Free your senses and explore a natural, beautiful, warm, colourful, historial experience in the Greek Islands. Looking for 7 unique adventurous women who love nature, good prana rich foods, loves to laugh, play, hike, discover new cultures, practice Yoga and have fun! This trip is for for both those that have sailing experience and for those that this may be your first introduction to sailing. Eveyone learns, grows and enjoys.
Arrive in the historical Greek Goddess city of Athens and board a 46 foot Bavaria sailing sloop “Vasia” where we set sail to visit and swim under the Posiedon Temple. From there we continue on our 14 magical day sailing adventure in the Sarnoic Gulf and Cyclade Islands.
What other say
“I really loved the HERIZEN Greek Sailing Adventure in the Saronic and Cyclades Islands. It was a good vacation away from it all. I especially liked the Saronic Islands where we could sail for part of the day and then arrive for the night at totally different yet interesting locations. We explored Greek antiquities – the temples against the azure sky were amazing and instead of watching from a distance we got to climb around them. Or we could amble along in the small quaint villages set back in time or just veg out all alone in a peaceful bay with beautiful scenery and wonderfully prepared foods on board. The Greek people are very friendly and helpful. The ladies in the group were really fun and we all got along very well. I was amazed at how we were on the same wavelength. The food was good too, varied, fresh fish and Greek cusine! The fish dinner on the quai side Oasis Taverna on Poros Island remains a highlight for me, as does the moundsof feta cheese on our salads.” Paula Romanin – Toronto, Canada
LIVE LARGE – LIVE AN EPIC LIFE AND SAY YES
*Sept 10, 2022 to Sept 24, 2022 Space
Regular $3995 USD and Early Bird Self investment is $3795 USD until Dec 15, 2021.
Payment plans available
Write for Details GO HERE
Board the 46 foot Bavaria sailing sloop “Vasia” at the Alimos Marina in Athens on Saturday, Sept 10, 2022 at 1600 Hrs (4:00pm) and depart the vessel from the Alimos Marina in Athens on Saturday morning 0900 Hrs (9:00am) on Sept 24, 2022.
SELF INVESTMENT VALUE:
Total of 7 women (8 total with Valma the skipper)
Vasia has 4 Cabins 2 heads.
Our last Greece Sailing for Women Adventure was sold out and we had the most amazing life changing sailing adventure experience. Besides the historial beauty of the islands, the people are very generous, the food fresh and prana rich, beauty abounds everywhere. There is a wonderful mix of sailing, land hiking, local culture, fresh cuisine, fishing viillages, swimming, historical monuments, museums, quiet coves and lovely taverans.
OUR WOMEN SAILING GREECE ADVENTURE SELF INVESTMENT VALUE
- 14 nights / 14 days of women sailing the Greek Islands
- 14 nights shared accommodation aboard a 46 Bavaria Sailing sloop – 4 cabins / double beds
- 2 Heads (toilet shower)
- Welcome Aboard Party in Athens
- 14 breakfast, 12 lunches, 10 dinners
- Soft drinks, herbal tea, coffee, juice and water aboard
- Women Sail Training – basic
- Women Sailing & Self Awareness: including Fusion Yoga – Qigong
- 15 minute Astro-Palmistry and Numerology 2022 Prediction
- Bed linen, towels and pillows
- Valma Brenton is your Skipper, Sailing Instructor / Coach, E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Transformational Facilitator, Astro Palmist and Holistic Hostess for the duration of the Greece Women Sailing Adventure
- Airfare to / from Athens and to the Alimos Marina
- Accommodation when on land (before and after the trip)
- Onshore meals, drinks and personal items such as telephone calls, internet fees and laundry
- Alcoholic beverages – when boat is anhoraged in settled seas or on shore.
- Shore excursions and exhibit entry fees other than what is in the sailing plan
- Insurance of any kind – we recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance (TCI) and Medical Insurance
- All gratuities
- Cost for passport and VISA (a VISA is not required for most countries for up to 90 days) your passport will require at least 3 months to be valid upon entering Greece. Please check in advance.
- Airport departure fees
- Sail Canada certifications at additional value if requested in advance – Basic / Intermediate
- Other travel requirements like vaccinations. – Check with your travel health clinic.
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE ON BOARD THE YACHT – ALL OF OUR SAIL TRAINING AND ADVENTURE EXPERIENCES ARE SMOKE FREE ZONES.
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING, YES PLEASE I AM INTERESTED IN A SPACE – WRITE – GO HERE
FLOW WITH THE DIVINE GRACE OF THE GREEK GODDESS
On a day when the wind is perfect, the sail just needs to open, and the world is full of beauty.
Today is such a day! – Rumi
WELCOME TO GREECE THE GREEK ISLANDS
EXPLORE YOUR SENSES