WELCOME TO OUR
PERSONALIZED WOMEN SAILING, YOGA AND SELF-AWARENESS SEMINARS
WOMEN SAILING NEW ENGLAND ADVENTURES
NEW PORT, BLOCK ISLAND, MARTHA’S VINEYARD, NANTUCKET AND THE ISLANDS IN BETWEEN
Come and Sail the historic and beautiful New England Coast
HERIZEN™ Sailing for Women offers an interesting, challenging, fun and exciting chance to sail out of New Port Rhode Island and the lovely New England islands beyond. Block Island, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket and Narragansett Bay with many cozy anchorages, plenty of delightful villages steeped in seafaring history. Nantucket Island, south of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is rated as one of the most beautiful of the East Coast yachting destinations and top islands in the world. Clear waters, scenic beaches and plenty of activities await us. Sightseeing on Nantucket Island includes the Great Point Light, a stone tower that marks the spot where the original Nantucket Lighthouse was built in 1784. The Brant Point light is another historic lighthouse, built in 1746 and is still in operation today. Explore tightly knit, cobbled streets where hundreds of grand homes were built by ship’s captains in the 1700’s. Then visit the Whaling Museum for an up close look at the sperm whale’s entire skeleton.
All of the islands have their individual New England charm. We will position ourselves to view fireworks at a few of the islands before and during the July 4th celebrations.
Our floating home for the 14 days and 14 nights will be a 45 foot sloop complete with all of the living and great sailing conveniences required to enjoy the experience.
Join me Capt. Valma Brenton as we depart from Bristol Harbour, Rhode Island to sail the New England Islands off of New Port Rhode Island. Enjoy the ultimate thrill of sailing back into Rhode Island as many of the great sailors of the world have done.
Experience the thrill of sailing one of the most beautiful sailing locations and in the world.
Come and Be a part of this unique Women Sailing New England Coast Adventure
“I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
– Herman Melville, Moby-Dick
This is for you if:
- You are seeking a great sailing experience
- You want to sail with other like minded women and live with confidence
- You are having a birthday and want to celebrate in a unique way
- You wish to improve your women only sailing skills
- You wish to have a combination of coastal cruising and a taste of offshore
- You would like to gain women sailing skills, confidence / certification on the US seaboard
- You would like to take sailing certification – CYA – Basic, Intermediate or Advanced
- You have sailed with us before and love the HERIZEN™ Sailing for Women Experience
- We also offer gift certificates for that someone special in your life
Join us, make it happen and live your dream now!
June 21 to July 5, 2014 Space
EXCEPTIONAL SELF-INVESTMENT VALUE $3595 USD
SKYPE – Valma – Herizen
MEET THE CAPTAIN WHAT IS INCLUDED DETAILS
Please note: All values are subject to change.