WE OFFER WOMEN SAILING & SELF-AWARENESS TRAINING ADVENTURES
SAIL & YOGA FUSION IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
SAIL CANADA RECOGNIZED SAILING SCHOOL
THE ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST
SAILING CIRCUMNAVIGATION ADVENTURE FOR WOMEN 2022
May 31 to June 23, 2022
HERIZEN™ Sailing for Women offers Women Sail Training / Certification in British Columbia, Canada. For the summer of 2022, this challenging woman’s only sail training and self-awareness experience in June takes us sailing 750 nautical miles on the greatest adventure. A full sailing circumnavigation of Vancouver Island.
Enjoy sailing through indigo water amid a backdrop of snow capped mountains. Watch for whales, otters and bald eagles. Anchor at small islands lined with arbutus trees and watch the sun set in the pink sky. Expand your awareness of what is possible and discover how capable you really are.
All of HERIZEN’s Sail Training Adventure programs are designed for women by women.
We are a Sail Canada recognized Sailing school
We offer Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Certification.
This is for you if:
- You’re seeking a Canadian coastal sailing for women adventure
- You always wanted to learn to sail or improve your sailing capabilities
- Prefer to sail with the other women because your partner always does everything on the boat
- You want to know if you really know what you know about being on the boat
- Wish to have a nurturing women only sailing environment
- Gain Sail Canada sail training for women – Basic, Intermediate or Advanced
- Improve or notch up your existing sailing skills
- Wish to learn to sail in a way that women learn best…unique to you and is a calm experience.
- Apply what you learn in a way that is best suited for you
- Improve your sailing confidence level
- You are in a change, want to shake things up and discover your life’s purpose
- Give yourself a birthday gift or suggest it to someone else to offer it to you. We offer gift certificates!
- We also offer gift certificates for that someone special in your life
inspired and want more confidence, enhance skills, vitality and purpose then Join us Today
Live and sail with confidence! – ready or want to know more – GO HERE
Have your own boat? We offer Private sail training and coaching anywhere in the world. Our private training / consulting has taken us to Belize, Florida, French Martinque, Bahamas, Canada and USA
Living the dream…with passion!
Peace of mind with Safe Travel protocls.
Pre-screening. All particpants on the 2022 Van Isle Sailing Adventure require full vaccination at least 2 weeks before departure.
OUR VAN ISLE CIRCUMNAVIGATION 2022 AS PER BELOW
VANCOUVER ISLAND SAILING CIRCUMANVIGATION FOR WOMEN
May 31 to June 23, 2022 Full write to put your name on a wait list
23 day sailing full Van Isle Sailing Circumnavigation Adventure or complete in 1 of 3 legs – take 1, 2 for full trip.
Leg 1: Depart Nanaimo for Port McNeil via Strait of Georgia, Broughton Islands via Desolation Sound, Discovery Islands, Johnstone Strait to Port McNeil. Sail & Self Awareness (sail train & certification )
*May 31 to June 21, 2022 7 nights / days
Leg 2: Port McNeil to Tofino – around the top end and down the West Coast
*June 7 to 17, 2022
10 days / nights Sailing & Self Awareness (sail train & certification)
Leg 3: Tofino to Nanaimo – West Coast, Barkley Sound, Juan de Fuca – Gulf Islands
*June 17 to 23, 2022
6 days / nights Sailing & Self Awareness (sail train & certification)
All the way around: Nanaimo return to Nanaimo 23 days
Sailing & Self Awareness (sail train & certification)
INCREDIBLE SELF INVESTMENT VALUE GO HERE DETAILS
What others say about the Van Isle Sailing Circunnavigation for Women“Super skilled, adventurous sailing captain Valma is the real deal.HERIZEN (Tm) Van Isle 360 West Coast sailing should be on every sailor girl bucket list. There was nobody else out there but us, seriously nobody for days. Where else can you touch the wild with such immediacy? If you like being on the water, enjoy the company of other wonderful women and want to ramp up your sailing skills, this trip is the trip for you.”Leg 2: Lisa Lipsett, BC, Canada