EXOTIC THAILAND SAILING & YOGA FUSION ADVENTURES FOR WOMEN 2021
INCLUDING A WOMEN SAIL TRAINING, YOGA AND SELF-AWARENESS EXPERIENCE!
Live, laugh, breathe, play, sing, Love and BE!
Enjoy women sailing Thailand and the magical Andaman Sea MORE DETAILS FOR WOMEN SAILING THAILAND & YOGA FUSION ADVENTURE
OUR THAILAND SAILING & YOGA FUSION ADVENTURE FOR WOMEN VALUE INCLUDES:
- 14 nights / 14 days of women sailing, basic training and Yoga Fusion
- 14 nights shared accommodation aboard a 41 foot mono hull sloop
- Tropical Welcome Aboard Party – includes 1 each white / red wine – sparkle waters.
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners
- Soft drinks, herbal tea, coffee, juice and water aboard
- Basic Women Sail Training (Sail Canada Certification can be added on – ask for details)
- Daily Women Sailing & self-awareness processes including Qigong, Yoga, water exercises
- Longtail trip river trip to Krabi
- Zen Sailing, snorkeling, hiking, swimming and other adventure activities
- Snorkel Equipment
- Bed linen
- Park Entrance Fees
- Capt Valma Brenton E-RYT 500 is your Captain, Yoga Teacher, Transformational Facilitator and Holistic Hostess for the duration of the Thailand Sailing & Yoga Fusion Adventure
- Complimentary Heart Based Meditation Technique
- Complimentary 2021 Numerology Prediction
- Airfare to/ from Phuket / Thailand & taxi fare to and from the boat – 20 minute ride to marina
- Accommodation when on land
- Onshore meals, drinks and personal items such as telephone calls, internet fees and laundry
- Alcoholic beverages
- Shore excursions, temples, elephant rides
- Insurance of any kind – we recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance and Medical Insurance
- All gratuities
- Cost for passport and VISA (only passport require if under 30 days) Please note: When you arrive to Bangkok you get 30 days Visa. If you enter for other borders you only get 14. Thus, best to enter to Bangkok.
- Airport departure fees
- Sail Canada Certifications at additional value if requested in advance – Basic / Intermediate
Additional Cost Information
- Currency in Thailand is the Thai Baht (THB). There is aprox 32 Thai Baht (THB) to 1 USD and 23 / CDN
- Transfer to marina from Phuket Airport or hotel.
- Additional food when eating out main dish 100 – 400 THB and appetizer 100 -150 THB
- Thai cooking class on Phi Phi Island 2000-3000 THB
- ATM bank machines are easily available in city and towns
- Major city areas take credit card (with 3% surcharge)
Please note: these may change and are estimates.
DATES AND SELF – INVESTMENT VALUE GO HERE
* Nov 28 to Dec 12, 2022 14 nights / days Space
Early bird value $3795 USD until Dec 15, 2021 Reg value is $3995 USD.
Board / depart the vessel at the Yacht Haven Marina near Phuket- noon.
BOOK NOW! – GO HERE
“Woman is free the moment she wishes to BE”