WELCOME TO HERIZEN SAILING FOR WOMEN
WOMEN SAILING THE GULF ISLANDS AND THE SALISH SEA
PERSONALIZED WOMEN SAILING AND SELF-AWARENESS TRAINING ADVENTURES
YES – WE ARE A SAIL CANADA RECOGNIZED SAILING SCHOOL
“May the wind always be on your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.” old mariners saying
PERSONALIZED WOMEN SAILING & SELF-AWARENESS
SAIL THE SALISH SEA – INCLUDING THE GULF ISLANDS
This summer 2021 our sailing migration takes us around Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Our Vancouver Island Sailing Circumnavigation trip sold out quickly for 2021 and thus we have added another circumnavigation 2022. This women only sailing experience is for those women that wish to notch up their existing sailing skills, or if you already have a boat with a partner and never get a chance to expand the skills – now you can discover on your own how to take command of the halm and step into your own power gaining confidence as you grow. This is also for beginers and all women that love the water, want to be with like minded women, sail, have fun, laugh, make new friends and learn at the same time. Take in local markets and hidden hikes are among the treats to be discovered during the Salish Sea Sailing Adventure. Take the helm, practice with tides and currents, basic piloting skills, anchoring, mooring and enjoy good food and picturesque vistas.
Departing / returning Nanaimo the sail plan will depend on the weather. The Salish Sea is vast and we will be fexble to take advange of the tides, currents, weather patterns and the goals of the crew.
Witness mother nature at her best. Meet like minded women that have amazing stories to share,fun, laughter, light heartedness, team building and expand your comfort zone. You will be empowered and have the confidence to move forward in many areas of your life. Not to mention learning about astrology, palmistry, ayurveda, health and ideal weight management tips. Shifting energy that does not serve to free your body mind and spirit to release old patterns that do not serve and allow for only Peace, Joy and Love. Say Yes!
INSPIRED SALISH SEA SAILING FOR WOMEN AVAILABLE DATES 2021
We are a Sail Canada recognized Sailing School – Certification at Basic & Intermediate available
HERIZEN SAILING ADVENTURE FOR WOMEN VALUE INCLUDES
- 7 days / nights
- 7 nights shared accommodation, double cabin two marine toilets
- 4 dinner, 7 lunch and 7 breakfast meals
- Herbal tea, coffee, juice and water aboard
- Women Sail training, Women Sailing & self-awareness processes, including a fusion of Yoga – Qigong
- Basic women sailing instruction. Sail Canada certifications at an additional value if requested in advance. Build confidence and apply what you learn. Sign up early and get your certification included.
- Navigation, tides and currents skills
- Complimentary Numerology prediction 2021 / 2022
- Wilderness hikes, waterfalls and lakes
- All bedding, sheets and towels
- We also offer gift certificates for that someone special in your life
- Experienced Skipper and Sail Canada approved sail trainer / coach – 35 years experience.
- Transportation from / to Nanaimo
- Overnight accommodation en route and land transport before and after the trip
- Addition site seeing trips that you wish to experience while ashore
- Airport fees
- Onshore meals, drinks and personal items such as telephone calls, internet fees and laundry
- Shore excursions
- Insurance of any kind – we recommend you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance and Medical Insurance
- All gratuities
- Beer, wines and additional meals as per specific program
- Any emergency medical transport fees if require from the boat
- All applicable taxes
- All items on your what to bring list.
- Specialty foods – if you require special dietary foods. (we do our best to accommodate)
- Car rental if required
- Medical emergency transport if required
- Banking, wire transfer, paypal, currency exchange and credit card fees
- Vaccination, Covid-19 Tests, quarantine and or travel entry fee requirements
Please note: Values and number of days quoted above may be subject to change
Please note: all dates & values may be subject to change.